I'm happy to announce that IP Law & Business has a brand-spanking-new website up at IPLB.com. We'll have more content, updated more often, including:
- All of the content in the IPLB print edition will now be available online: free and freely linkable.
- Much more content will be available through the site than before. IPLB.com will include the most interesting IP-related coverage from our sibling publications, like The Recorder, The American Lawyer, and Law.com; as well as links to the most interesting copyright, patent, and trademark legal news from around the web.
- IPLB.com now includes two years of the magazine's archives, organized by issue. Access to the archives is free with registration.
- Current and archived IPLB material is searchable with the Quest search tool, which can also be used to search throughout the Law.com network or the legal web.
- An IPLB RSS feed is available as well (see upper right corner of new site).
More features, including a weekly e-mail newsletter, are on the way.
The Prior Art has a nice new home on IPLB.com, in the grey box on the left hand column. If you're mainly a TPA blog reader, you don't have to change anything; this blog will continue to publish at its current URL, and whether you read by e-mail, RSS, or browser, things should look and act the same. But if you like the blog, I think you'll like the new site; so check it out!